Sunday, May 16, 2010

SIT: South Africa

Well, it's been about a week since I last posted, but I've been really busy! It's like school got out and life decided to throw a few extra things on my to-do list and time has just flown by. But I absolutely couldn't wait any longer to blog again! Let's start with the basics:

who: Me, duh -and according to a facebook group, approx. 30 other college students
what: study abroad through SIT (Student International Training)
when: leaving May 31, getting back July 17 (actual program is 6/4-7/16, 6 weeks)
where: in and around Durban, South Africa
why: I am a sports management major, and am really just looking for experience in the field. I am really drawn towards sport because of its ability to connect people from all different backgrounds, and what better experience than one that takes place in the presence of the world's largest event? (The World Cup!!)

I suppose the best way for me to relay information without writing a novel is sharing the website. So here is the first link --> SIT: South Africa. This directs you to the main page where you can navigate the many different tabs to explore the program. I have to be up in a couple hours so I'm gonna cut this short. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment